Democrats are Gonna win Fall 2026
This is going to be short
I am neither a democrat or republican but I lean republican
I am a centrist I guess I don't know I believe the American people will vote democrat
I dont know if it will turn everything to communism but when you say no more wars and you created the war with Iran you will pay even if they were supposedly trying to bomb western countries with there "uranium" cake.
Both parties are the same the problem is the democrat party is not in the age of Clinton or Obama era it is far left. It will tear our standing in the world. That part I believe.
Trump am I big fan of no, especially when he didn't pull the damn troops out of the peninsula, which means if war breaks out, air will be suspended or put to a halt and all the civilians/DOD dependents who do not want to fight will be put in bunkers with Koreans who may hate them and turn them over to the enemy to save themselves. And yes DPRK would kill American civilians especially if they were dependent to DOD or a DOD contractor, they would count them as personnel of the DOD whether that holds up in the courts DPRK does not care.
IDK this is my opinion I hate it but we may have some very progressive Politian's in the aftermath that will endanger the democracy.
Comments
Post a Comment