God Damn Independent
Is the phrase I use to hear for people not being in communities or groups. And its a phrase that is offensive to Christians but if I dont say it like it is there is no pop to it and it wont make any sense so apologize in advance if you are religious
I am awkward. Weird and have a different sense of humor and even the strange circles its still weird so I am done.
I tried to be part of the sports ball community they shunned me because I was not from that city fine I will wear my 31 hockey jersey proudly and people can scoff at me about it even fellow fans and yes ive had that happen to me I get shunned. But when I wear a nowball jersey I get recognized usually by the old time fans that are let's face a different fan than today
But enough about sports ball I thought I could click with an outlier community that believes in weird shit nope I guess not I get rolled over for that countless times ive supported there business wanted to just have a conversation about that topic only to be moved along what do they do for other people they spend time and talk with them its cool I know when im not wanted
So I wear the god damn independent proudly
Comments
Post a Comment