Ideas For MWR From Civilian Point of View

 

Why not might as well tell you my ideas doesnt matter right, I have an idea for a harness/thoroughbred track too and my idea of how it could work in Arizona and on a military base. I gotta get my creative ideas out with mundane jobs i have right lol.

Go back to the lounges on bases

Reestablish the O clubs with golf courses, swimming and rec center or a combination or one or two.

Promote Reggies a brewery that can work either make the beers worldwide or cater to the region they are in for the beers, even a distillery could work, MWR would just have to pay big money for the equipment and the Brewmeister's 

Reestablish Army Lodging, Create partnerships with civilian hotels and have those civilian hotels have a badge that says "Army Lodging approved" or MWR Resorts approved. The contract would be 80/20-70/30-60/40 in favor of the hotel, the lower numbers would be the hotels MWR Resorts would fund for maintenance and repairs while the hotel advertises MWR resorts and has a badge signifying the partnership. 

A creation of a partnership between downtown/civilian bars and the MWR to create a safe haven for soldiers. same concept as lodging. I understand at least before that the Federal drinking limit was at 0400hrs. Arizona is at 0200hrs, for this partnership to work the bars would be open to 0400hrs for both active duty and civilian, even if precautions such as bars paying for ubers were to take place, I could imagine scottsdale oldtown bars making double of what they would normally make on a weekend, (just a guess I presume)

Commanders of bases need to have balls and push for monte carlo's in clubs/ bowling centers /lodging. Monte Carlo's have worked in the past with MWR, and even the addition of slots. Maybe partner up with the Indian tribes to have less backlash but I truly think that would be a hit. Instead they "respect" the civilian city way of life. I will tell you that if a small town were to have gambling at its footsteps and I would if I were running it open it up to civilians the base would make bank even if the base had to do a 80% city profit to the bases 20% profit both parties would make bank.

Finally the finale Bowling Centers, I am hearing that some bases don't have bowling centers or they have closed down because they were unprofitable, mismanaged or just rundown. For those bases, MWR should reach out to the civilian bowling centers, work out a deal to support the active duty and dependents that want to bowl. I am speaking of prices, deals, etc. MWR should syndicate one of the bowling centers better yet partner with bowlero. 

I have a belief, that each MWR bowling center should have a set amount of wooden lanes nothing crazy a 24 lane bowling center has 4 wooden lanes to 20 synthetic lanes. It gives professional bowlers a challenge gives the league and open bowlers a chance to bowl on "history". MWR bowling should also focus on open bowlers not league bowlers. Historically in every bowling center the open bowler will gain more profit because they are there to have fun, they will drink more, eat more and buy more. League bowlers are only focused on there fucking ego so they spend way less.\

Another thing ghost hunting is not a taboo MWR would run them, and on select bases there would be ghost hunts just like ghost adventures. For some reason no one in MWR sees this as a cash cow I believe it would be because I would run it as a wild card in otherwards, Old site of the Lakeside Activity Center for the most part if you have a guide nothing should happen, so I would allow assholes, drunks, ghost hunters, whatever they want to conjure they can do it, I know that would have some of the spirit community people pissed. However, MWR does need to make a profit. And if I were running it say in Ft. Huachuca I would partner up with Tombstone and Bisbee as well as attempt to secure spots to where we could do ghost hunts. Guide would act as security, so whoever he or she would see as a burden or problem they could eject them without cause per the contract they would sign for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Buying A Mattress From Sears Not Just Bad But Good...

Macy's Valuable Tips for An Associate

In The Defense Of Nonconformity, Rogue Nations, Rogue People, Rogue Anything and Everything, Absolutely (Non- conformist Manifesto)