Validity of Spirit Boxes (Radio tuners that go continuously)
I purchased 2 spirit boxes
one was sam and colby's which online get slammed because there under powered and somehow people think its fake. When I use it i get the same results as a PSB7
I use a PSB7 better performance but same concept.
And guess I get hits on them. Anywhere I go apartment, new building, old building, proportidly haunted building doesnt matter I get hits. Now it can be that there are spirits everywhere argument
Or it could be that the instrument doesn't even work and is a type of parlor trick
EVPs I've done audio recordings on phone and professional recorders that the ghost hunters use. Money wasn't wasted here because I use one as a microphone when I decide to do a youtube video
I catch nothing, I had a buddy several years ago have an old panosonic recorder again caught nothing.
So what do I make out of this its nothing but, I still believe in spirits and everytime I use it i have fun and thats all that matters. What I am saying out of all of this is I understand where the skeptics are coming from and I welcome it.
Comments
Post a Comment