Micro Points: Watching Documentaries, Reading Books and Magazines Over Sports

Amazing isn't it?

Fascinating how my attitude of reading was so poor.
1. I hated reading
2. Never was interesting in reading anything but sports
3. Addicted to sports
4. Knew a lot about Philly sports
5. Knew a bunch about sports in general

then,

1. I went to college
2. Read books in college
3. Watched documentaries in college
4. Got interested in current events
5. Watched Fox News
6. Switched over to alternative news and a bit of mainstream news
7. Researched more into the business of baseball
8. Still in-tuned to sports
9. Read something called businessweek (flipped through it school assignment)

now,

1. I'm keeping up with current events, listening to alternative and mainstream news.
2. Reading books by choice now.
3. Watching double the documentaries I've ever watched (including college and before)
4. Keep up with sports but not that much. (Use to name all the actions my teams do now I get a bit surprised when I look at the news) *Sixers are winning didn't expect it and didn't notice till 15 games in lol
5. Although I'm behind I am reading the articles in businessweek I have a subscription
6. Opening my eyes up to what I saw as conspiracy theories just 2 or 3 years ago


It's funny how things change....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To