Macy's Valuable Tips for An Associate

What does this Mean?
I think you know what I think of it just by seeing titles on my blog
But Whats your opinion to whoever is reading.

Ok so I got this award as an On-Call Associate-warehouse
Whoever reads this and whoever works for macy's and yes the store too
I'm giving two tips and one inside knowledge of the Macy's Fulfillment Center:--

1. You will get hired as on call, rake as many hours as possible, keep track of them. Aim for 1000 hours at the least over 625 hours. Reason for this is they have a policy in place where they have to bump you up to part time as long as your in good standing. I don't know if this is the same with the stores.

2. Don't let management and HR get to you (they will try to I've seen it) keep your cool. Any false move and they will not hesitate to discipline you times x2 (bar you from becoming permanent is there goal). Think of yourself as a second class citizen if you will don't protest it just like I said be cool with it.
3. Should you find yourself in that predicament of getting in trouble and getting disciplined for it(we all have our bad days and no there is not a single supervisor and or manager that will brush it off and not report it to either hr or upper management). And there is a shadow of a doubt or a grey area you can question don't go to HR and don't go to Upper management. Go to in store solutions, first it costs the company time and resource (money), 2nd it gives you a second opinion and a fighting chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To