Career Breaker In A Few Short Words

Shortest Blog I am Going to Write
Worst thing you can say to your boss
whether your down and out or on top of the world is....

Couple of sayings that mean the same thing
I dont like to take orders
I don't be bossed around
I don't like authority
People be having power trips yo

I've been through this before and a many of us would love to say these phrases and thought about it a great deal. I know there is I know I'm not alone
I'm telling you this isn't worth saying
You will find yourself down and out, out of favor, and feeling like your going nowhere. The golden platform will turn into a rickety piece of nothing. Its a feeling that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To