Love and Peace and Being Positive

There are ups and there are downs in life. We all must face even if its miniscule in another persons view. Its always great to look at situations with positive outlook however, its normal to think negatively after all we're all human. When we are at the pinnacle of our peak living the life we must not let greed and cockiness get in our way at the same time we must not let depression get in the way when we are in down times.

Why right this? Reason why is I wanted to show the softer side of myself many of my blogs are too bold and outspoken. I wanted this one to be of neutrality.

Love is loving yourself and loving others. It is the feeling that you are worth it to be in this world not that you must become something big and important. Loving others is not physical, is not showing, but is more intrinsic. Loving others is know the boundaries of that person and respecting them. It is turning the other cheek when the other has done wrong to you or someone you care the most. And finally it is when you can love your enemy (which everyone has the most troubling time of doing including myself).
People ask people say have I cared about anyone ever? Will I ever care? Well I can assure them yes I care and I even care about those people who have done me the most wrong, care about the people who have turned there backs on me, care about the people who can care less about me.
Do I hate the person who ignores me? Do I hate the person who looks the other way because of looks? Do I hate the person who used me? Do I hate the person who perceives me as a bat out of hell? Answer to all of those questions is no.

Peace. Peace is about finding tranquility in an unstable environment where we may fear a certain threat or fear a certain enemy. Where people of all different views can come together and say what is wrong and what is right. Where there is no war and no conflict that is solely based on greed, power, and resources (there is always going to be war and conflict but shouldn't be for minimalist causes). Where people do not stab each other in the back for there own benefit and to live in a society where we don't have to do that activity.
Driving to unknown is my peace and my tranquility its like taking an adventure to somewhere you haven't been before aimlessly driving. Sounds weird and a bit stupid at first but its a great way to take your mind off of current situations. Sometimes I drive to places that have no meaning sometimes I drive to places that have meaning and that are beautiful. So beautiful that when in the future I want to go back actually explore it (not driving but setting foot) with a that special woman or friend and saber the moment.

Being positive I wrote a blog on negativity defending it and I still defend it. However, we cannot be negative all the time there must be a time when we're positive and we take the reigns of our destiny and build a thoroughbred with it. Besides who wants to be with a person always negative and always gloomy. I've met very negative people like that and I don't ditch them or give them a hard time I listen and give my thoughts usually the same negativity back. The aftermath is that I always want to find something positive to gear myself toward so at work when I'm dealt that situation I go back to working and forget about it or I think of a favorite place or I talk to someone about something I like such as sports or somewhere I visited where I had a fun time.

Why do I tell this to you? Whoever is reading your probably saying, "Why are you telling me this" words my old friend use to say, a good friend. I tell you this because it is hard to think positively and to do the right thing. Often times we fall from grace on this I know I have. But I encourage people to try maybe it will change our thought process I end with four quotes:

An Arabic Proverb- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

"Forgive yourself of mistakes but never forget them or your bound to repeat them" (paraphrased from a John F. Kennedy quote)

 "You must learn to govern your passions; they will be your undoing"  -Spock.

  "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."

-John F. Kennedy 35th President of the United States
NOTE: I truly to be what I wrote but I haven't gotten there like good fine wine it takes time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To