Another Computer Blog Promise its Short!!

So in about 6 months I've turned
a useless Gateway laptop to a functional linux and its working better what do you know
took a (looks like a dead) sony laptop and brung it back to life and its working efficiently
and took another sony laptop put an old hard drive in (previously thought it was dead) replaces the screen and it works!!!!

3 computers in working condition so whats the point of the blog?
well anyone! I mean anyone!!!! can fix???? really I mean it don't waste 500 dollars on a new laptop!
Don't waste your time with computer repair shops
whats the answer well I'm afraid its GOOGLE yes GOOGLE or youtube 
seriously people research its to repair your computer than you think it is

I'm typing on a laptop that I just replaced the screen on yes! I replaced a screen that was cracked about 15 times (effect is that you can't see the screen its black in certain places). I watched a video online followed the instructions and in within 30 mins or even less I had a brand new screen (of course I had to buy a new replacement screen for my laptop). 

Now others it was even simpler than that
I've replaced hard drives in about 10 to 15 mins
I've replaced memory in about 5-7 mins
or removed malware with software such as malwarebytes and glary utilities

now this is no resume
its just what I've done
and its easy to do
So ladies and gentleman start saving money by not buying a new laptop, computer, etc. like the materialistic mofos want you to do start problem solving and learn something new like I have. Become what you have hated Profiteers on your repairs and new purchases. RESEARCH!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To