The Dream

Recently I had a dream not like any others it was a dream that saw a tremendous effort only to be struck down by bad luck it was a quick 5 to 10 second overlook camera view behind and overtop. it's a dream I don't want to explain and I have no idea what it means hopefully it means good things will happen hopefully it means everything will be bright and sunny in the future where I can stop dwelling on the past and look into the horizon where I can be less negative, where dreams are made... no I'm not going to divulge this maybe if I succeed I maybe open I'll definitely keep it in my notes don't want to forget maybe it can be inspirational.

Overanalyization probably in fact most likely haha, we tend to dream what we see on tv and it's human nature to get triggered so it might just be instinct

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To