Learning

Right now I know what I am and I know what I'm not
The amount of friends I have is between 0-2
Amount of acquaintances will always be more
I'm at a point right now where I don't think I'll ever find that girl I mean lets be real here
The more I keep to myself especially at the workplace the better off I am
Being wary that people will take advantage of you especially females that need financial help
Companies don't care about you and will get rid of you for any reason
Close friends I had 10 years ago are distant, friends i didn't necessarily get along with or acquaintances are now my new friends.
Learning that the 1% of elite rich people rules the country
Learning that our country isn't perfect isn't great and sometimes hypocritical like us


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To