That Tornado Feeling

Explain this, so I had a tornado dream one or two nights ago where i was driving down a road and the tornado was in front of me and to the left didn't get hit by it and then today the whole day even when it was sunny i felt as if it was tornado weather kept looking at the sunny sky at times, it even rained. and tonight I have a funny and uneasy feeling and I look at the sky knowing that the air isn't right for a tornado and the clouds are all wrong to produce a tornado yet I get this funny feeling there is going to be a tornado,  I watch tornado documentaries even look at the weather for arizona to see if there will be storms.

low and behold I just happened to browse fox news of the coronavirus and other BS news when I come across this,

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-residents-capture-powerful-storm-tornado-damage-tuesday-morning

coincidence most likely, air telling me something maybe no, a 6th sense hell no,
I just find this weird is all and interesting at the same time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To