What I took Away From The Earp History

Earps were proven in history to be a family that was in a search for the next hustle the next way of making money. I admire that hustle to a certain extent, Wyatt Earp was known in history as a hero, I believe he is not I believe everything he did was out of money. When he was a sheriff and a Marshall he was making money out of taxes and people who he caught. Now for me I would of loved to live the lifestyle. What most people don't realize is Wyatt Earp was of his day oh well lets just say it a modern day Kevin Costner when he was popular he was a hero, villian, superstar rolled up into one. The difference between Costner and Earp was Costner is just an actor and Earp well he was many things. Point is Wyatt Earp was a profiteer and I'm not gonna lie I'd probably do the same thing. I wouldn't be as dependent and that would make me better. People who know me would not put me in the category of Wyatt Earp trust me they would laugh (hell even Wyatt Earp and his brothers would). I say this because I respect the guy even if he is a murderer or a bad person in reality. Wyatt Earp was smart he wrote his own biography he casted his own history as many of us would like to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To