Reflection Point

 I could feel sorry for myself and be depressed about what I could've accomplished I look back on what I've thought I've done a mistake in.

-staying with MWR going to local college to try and move up in that organization

-Going to NAU and not to Kansas or Philly for college

-After college misinterpreting a joke from a Lockheed martin contact as being serious, losing that POC and losing a chance to work for the government potentially.

-Messing up the one manager trainee program for walgreens

-Not having a "fun" college life

-Haven't found the girl of my dreams yet

I'm not going to waste my time listing them all but this is just the few I have realized now in my mid 30s that I can't go back and change these events nor would I want to change them.

I revel the fact that when I have messed up I always get back up on my feet and march forward thats all you can do in this life.

Make the best with what you've got even with perceived handicaps (3rd party contract job position trying to jockey up for permanent)

If I could change one thing it would be nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To