Why Do Spiritual People Get Salty when you try and disprove them

I've seen this on YouTube and ive seen this in real life to the point im not welcome lol which is hilarious. I mean you know you've really pissed them off when they call you out in front of everyone at an event of a "paranormal" event happening. Ill even say this i had a seance reading done there. I played along with it that "reading" id say half of it was inaccurate. The person doing the reading is looking at your posture, reaction and what you volunteer to say. Spirit box is open to interpretation, Estes method is a jumbled mess most of the time, recording devices that are purposed for surveillance is not a viable tool and can capture distortions. It use to happen all the time when I worked cctv rooms for security it was never a ghost it was a technical problem 90% of the time. The cctv when subjected to a running radio is going to sound different off of distortion. Ok so ive debunked alot of that. But did I have fun i did it was great entertainment thats all it was.

All you paranormal investigators, mediums etc need to take a chill pill. Just because I dont really believe in it anymore doesn't mean I know longer do it but I do it for entertainment. I think people get lost in it and people are so fanatical in this field as you all call it that someone debunking is someone criticizing and someone giving another alternative is just a novice and your the professional. This is why ive veered off of the whole thing. If your gonna run a paranormal business your gonna have your trolls, you accept them because there still bringing in revenue so you tolerate it. Ive seen too many businesses in this field turn from being ok, to being beggars, then being exclusive to customers they want then to being grifters, usually in the big cities from the west coast to the east coast. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Buying A Mattress From Sears Not Just Bad But Good...

In The Defense Of Nonconformity, Rogue Nations, Rogue People, Rogue Anything and Everything, Absolutely (Non- conformist Manifesto)

Macy's Valuable Tips for An Associate