Cautionary Tales! Ghost Events/Tours/Museums etc.
Just insane heard someone over the box that had the exact voice as someone else I see at these ghost events all the time weird. I mean I blurted someone's name that was a family members friend at work it was weird why that was all-the-way back in 97 outside of the states. IDK.
Could be just all a parlor trick. Yeah You heard me here's a tail to be always skeptical or you will swarm in something you probably don't want to be in especially if its real think about that?
So at the end of the day, these groups are businesses....There is only one ghost tour that does it right and your experience is yours not everyone else's. But this is not an advertisement of businesses and this is not a beat down of businesses. This is written to tell you businesses exist to make money.
At the end of the day you should treat this like entertainment not a science I know that's going to rub people the wrong way but like i said in the beginning do you really want to get wrapped in this? Or is this just a hobby or something that you just like. If its something your overthinking and you think you have dark spirits around you then my suggestion is to stop it all at that point its not fun anymore right?
I mean let me tell you what I do ok I bring "trigger" objects and I don't tell anyone I leave them in my pocket, could be a card, coin, rocks, precious metals (we are the copper state so I like to bring copper), etc. why because I want to see if I can tap into those coins. Then when I get cues whether they are legit or not I say wow and I gear the question towards the trigger objects without saying what I want to say. Many Proprietors want you to contact the ghosts that purportedly haunt the place to keep balance or whatever, but Idk if you say you have a portal you should be able to ask anything but just my opinion.
BTW the markup on the paranormal shirts insane I'd buy the shirt if it was like $15 to $18 but $25 to $26 damn never got that you know idk maybe its just me
Let me give you an examples:
Window panel opens twice no one or thing there, door opens by itself, door knocking, voices, shuffling, sneezing, coughing etc. Any of that so one has to think this. if I'm a proprietor of this business am I going to debunk very hard of what just happened or am I going along with it what has more profit power? Its not wrong you are playing into peoples beliefs and you are still attempting by checking the door to see if it could open on its own, a window opening on its own, door creaks etc. And you know that proprietors may believe as much as you do and that's ok too
But there are businesses that let you go on your own to investigate on your own with support from them they lend you the equipment which I think is phenomenal. It was in this setting where everyone was grouped up with people I was by myself and I caught a Class A evp coming out of a spirit box or a fm/am hacked tuner.
I rag on tours and events that go too much into the history because what I'm there for is the ghost hunt itself not a lecture on history, although i appreciate it those tours and events end up very underwhelming except for one in a well known historic town. A historian who ran ghost events, I wont lie the whole tour seemed like a boring history professor but that was the night out of the 3 tours I took for this historic town where I had paranormal experiences and I appreciated it and I felt I had gotten my moneys worth.
Then you have one of the best ghost tours in the state that the tour guide tells you straight up ghost stories maybe a short backstory on why there are events happening. I don't even believe the tour guide was a regular who runs them and it was still the best in state in my opinion.
Ok I said I wasn't going to rag on a group but I'm sorry, US Ghost Adventures your just pissing away money and sorry for saying that because all the tour guides they're great, the problem is the history they are spewing is not factual and they only stick with the "pop" culture stories, stories that they feel people want to hear not the stories that are buried.
Bottom line ladies and gentleman dont get caught up in your own bullshit. Know that these tours and events are meant to entertain so an element of fabrication could be at play or you could have the case of Gettysburgism where a tour group walks on the battlefield and everyone is silent or everyone feels the heebee jeebees because they know many people died there. Who knows. Don't overthink it and think you brought a ghost home. Maybe you did how do you know its bad? Maybe its the guardian angel maybe they are a protector or maybe its an energy we have no understanding of yet except of the fine ladies and gentleman at Area 51 HA!
Comments
Post a Comment