That Business That I Wont Go Back To
Couple blogs and youtube video even I had said I wouldnt go into a business again
Supported them on a live stream and it still didnt feel like they wanted me there
So, it sucks because I like the business they run and the events they have and its convenient. One of the reasons why I moved out to where I am was to be closer.
As I stated before or will state now haunted places or businesses know the quirks of there building and will play into that I do not have a problem with that but will call it or question it and if that pissed them off its fine.
Maybe it was the wildcard questions I'd ask not pertaining to the narrative of the building. Idk why one would be pissed off by that or its the way I carry myself which it is what it is. Maybe they read this blog lol huge long shot
The fact of the matter is with the equipment the paranormal field has. You can find ghosts at a brand new building. Whether its the fault of the equipment or the spirits tied to the land. One does not need to pay a fee to go in a building to do that.
Because Ghosts and spirits have picked up overtime there are many other events you can go to ran by different organizations
So tried connecting with them it failed I'm moving on. It feels bad but I'm tired of seeing posts and feeling like I missed out. And I'd move pass that. At the end of the day tired of the "on the fly rules", the abrupt ending of a conversation about hauntings btw right, not being appreciative that a person drops over 100 dollars on events, hell every time id come in i'd pay the admission and get some overpriced rocks I could get at the copper queen mine in Bisbee or goldfield for that matter 5 for $1 or something. And the strange vibe I got at the last event what was that? Anyways I wanted to get this all off my chest I have my psb7 wanted to get it after hearing the glowing review from that attendee that event night and I've gotten hits in non haunted locations even.
Comments
Post a Comment