I dont know why I have an inclination to describe this dream but I guess I bring it up because its still on my mind.
I am not stating what the dream was but this was either sent or conveyed by a spirit who is not nice or a spirit who can interpret events. The dream really scared me it was a person in bad shape. The bad shape bothered me but what bothered me more was the eyes. The eyes told it all the eyes told me there was anguish and despair they had been through alot. The eyes wernt in shock and why two times i believe the eyes went to the otherside then i was taken away from that spot dont want to go into it because like it says it freaks me out. Im still wondering why it was that person just doesnt make any sense I cannot divulge it I always leave situations like this need to know basis
Part of me wants to go back to the museum but I dont feel comfortable in going back. I will not go back there is something there i want nothing to do with ever since that visit. As I said numerous times I hope they survive get big as other haunted museums.
Its interesting because ive done more of the spirit box sessions when I can, tarot cards and I even now have character oracle cards
As im writing this im feeling a presence which is weird
Comments
Post a Comment