Opinion for an Idea for Harness Racing in Arizona Pipe Dream

 I feel that there should be an interstate alliance between Arizona and Kansas. Kansas is trying to bring back the thoroughbreds and Arizona is trying to keep it why not have an interstate alliance of revenue and horseman wtf why not? Right? Is that not possible?

2nd I believe that Turf Paradise needs to be relocated maybe to north Scottsdale or Scottsdale why not that's where the fans might be right? 

Not only that I'd make a convertible or additional track to house the harness racing.

I believe that the harness racing track should be under Phoenix Trotting Park its historic name. And the new concourse should have a grand escalator just like the one I saw in the old track before it got torn down which was a damn shame. It use to be located in Goodyear, AZ at least that is what I remembered

The new track should have a hotel where gamblers can earn comp nights and it acts like a loss leader I know this is a track record for me lol.

Brewery of the area would set up shop and be the sponsor and main beer the track sells

A quota of 20 tellers are Full Time (non supervisory) and will get market price for they're job. Which to me is 20 to 22 at the track part time only, OTB, $25 teller and $30 area supervisor (5 OTB count) they teller at the most busiest OTB. Both OTB positions being full time, call to the track is $5 more for the teller, OTB teller and supervisor would be full time on call at anytime at all otb's and track appearances. Could be impossible for profit, I dont think that would be the case. 

Purses determined by Kansas and Arizona reps. I feel alliances will keep this business afloat I could be wrong.

Final Result would be to create a Garden State like track in both Kansas and Arizona both supporting each other. 

A clause could be created to bring back dog racing

Just thoughts nothing is Realistic right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips On Buying A Mattress From Sears Not Just Bad But Good...

Macy's Valuable Tips for An Associate

In The Defense Of Nonconformity, Rogue Nations, Rogue People, Rogue Anything and Everything, Absolutely (Non- conformist Manifesto)