The Absurdity Of Camp Humphreys
Camp Humphreys in South Korea is the largest U.S. military base overseas. Spanning roughly 3,450 acres with a population exceeding 41,000 people, it functions like a self-sustaining American city and serves as the core headquarters for U.S. forces in the region
AI overview
Well what a stupid thing to do, a big red target for the DPRK congrats 8th Army
Growing up I've heard the US will move south or pull out completely and what do they do, they make a base that the DPRK can pummel with there "tow artillery".
Why? Wonder Why? I have no idea
Trump said they'd pull the troops out of Korea at least questioning why we have troops in Korea but all we have seen is a buildup.
I'm a civilian I was a little boy when I was in Camp Casey/Hovey in 1992 and 1997. Never felt right at Yongsan Base it was eerie to me I was always uncomfortable with those people with the bullseye red and white patch of the 8th army.
US? What are you trying to accomplish. Do you want a false flag, Do you want your the air space to be locked down because I can tell you this they will target Osan and "Camp Super Humphreys" super base, god when I visited that base it was just a Military Police training ground the only thing I remember from it was a shitty old dirt track that i assumed was a running track of some kind.
Donald Trump get the Americans out of Korea before they become cannon fodder. Do something that doesn't have your best interest for a change. For god sake! Let the soldiers leave the port at Incheon you can even make a spectacle of it with giving the residence of Korea a Sears bucket and some Hersey bars.
Comments
Post a Comment