A Thought: Article 1

 This is a start to a collection of thoughts. I'll probably look back at these and say what the hell but who knows.

First thought is this after watching several WW2 documentaries about Nazi Germany. How would it really be like if Germany had won? If they had squashed the British at Dunkirk and starved the Russians of resources and won the eastern front. I wonder if he would have gone after Mussolini and Italy next? My opinion I don't think he would've given Italy what they wanted and I don't think he would even let Mussolini run his own country without German input. After Italy I believe Hitler would've conquered Japan, I believe they had enough propaganda and brainwashing techniques to turn the whole society of the earth to Nazi ideals, as scary as that sounds. There would be a resistance against Nazi Germany but it would get squash over and over again to where it would be a small insignificant faction. I also believe that some of the policies would get toned down overtime that is not to say they wouldn't be ruthless. In this alternate reality wouldn't be lost though, benevolent dictators would begin to unravel the ruthlessness of Nazi Germany and I believe they would have to break up certain regions, in turn those regions would become new countries and everything would go back to the way it was but different.

As far as medicine and what we know about the human body and what it can handle. Do we owe Nazi Germany credit? How about homeland security? How many ideas, policies, and laws do we owe to the Third Reich? Maybe none, a few, or many? I should look into that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To