A New Direction

For anyone who reads
-2017 is the last time I even touched this blog
-2014-16 was the last time I was fully active on this blog

2018 I'm coming back to blog again and its going to be a lot different I may change up a few things on this blog but my past blogs are staying. The blogs will be thoughts, ideas, dreams, experiences my free thoughts. No longer will I talk about workplaces I feel its a bore I could be writing about better things.

Why do this I guess to get stuff off my chest. Mostly dreams, for many reasons I guess my dreams are more interesting, but I will be posting other things, like my past trip to Vegas and Reno as well as other things.

One thing I wont do is talk about sports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To