The Magnificent City (Part 1)

Usually dreams don't make sense but this one does I imagine that all of our cities will be like this in the future as it gets more dense and more populated, I don't think I was dreaming about a city that exists now or a city I've been to. Lets get started so I had a dream a while back where I was crossing a high elevated bridge across the desert I believe there was river and some mountains, don't know if the river was man made or not. The bridge was huge I believe it was bigger than the golden gate it seemed to go over a canyon. As I make my way along this big bridge I see a lot of skyscrapers and tall buildings. Driving through the city there was no sign of barren land everything was paved, no grass, no trees, just buildings, cement, asphalt etc. The highways were huge and for some reason was built on the mountain itself they were so complex that you could easily miss a turn which is what I did in this specific dream. Going up a steep hill I can see that this is old town the incline was like 60 degrees I think I'm not sure they were old store fronts but they were only one story. Then I make my way to another part of the city the streets were made out of a brick or cobblestone had a very English feel to it, as I walk I see old English architecture then it coincides with high tech buildings. One of the building was a music hall of types it even had a piano note as a statue thing.

That concludes Part 1, Part 2 I'll go into detail of the music hall

These dreams didn't occur in one night happen over a course of a month or two which is interesting for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To