The Odd Dream And That Girl

I've been having reoccurring dreams of a girl that I had liked in the past. Now I wasn't even thinking about her I was thinking about something else as I went to sleep I was in an apartment complex I've never been to (my dreams come in segments) with a group of people I think. Then I was in a grocery store looking at produce it then shifted to being in this factory with an old woman (different person) with red bruises below her eyes. Fast forward we are in a vending machine room that had silver Powerade cans with a dude sitting on the side counter and the girl sitting on the back counter. I think the girl was talking to the dude on the side counter and someone else but completely ignored me and oddly I ignored her except for a couple of glances. I finally pay attention and direct my eyes to her and shes gone so weird. As this happens I'm working in some office that has a project rest of it is hazy and not part of the main story-line of this dream.

*when i saw that old woman it was in an old 1900's style factory maybe 1950 i think it was before that.

*the office where i worked at in this dream was again old 1900's style office to me anyways, everything was done by paper. I was putting an order in by papers, the bottom paper i stained with water as my boss walked in

Found it very odd that I had a dream like. *I had this dream yesterday and in all honesty that is why this blog is getting restarted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To