Kansas City Metro

This is a theory and an opinion this probably will never happen the stadium that was built for a professional team sprint center in downtown kcmo has almost 10 years on it without a professional franchise hockey or basketball (only exhibition games)

One day at break probably at the same dead end job I'll be going to espn.com on my phone and an article will say "kansas city gets NHL expansion team" they'd name the team Kansas City Scouts another headline "indigenous groups in uproar of the name Scouts owner of kc nhl franchise defends and says it's to remember native Americans who helped us build this nation"

The owner would do a Foley and create a creed for the team.

The Scout is observes and protects
A Scout is cunning and wise spreads they're vast knowledge to accomplish great deeds
Without the Scout the west would not be explored many people would parish without the knowledge of the Scout

thats horrible but something like that. They would adopt there white uniforms from when they're past franchise with the same name. Then they would have a solid blue uniform. 

I think I had a dream of this or maybe this is just in my mind

When I use to live in that area people were pushing for a hockey team and it was big over there now I know no 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To