Similar

I talk to this person every day or at least say hi, this person is one one person who talks alot. I dont know why but I listen and engage. I guess it breaks up the monotony or maybe it reminds me of what could of been with a girl I like shoot I still like her but it wasn't meant to be personality and I guess the type plus she was like 25 or something. This person looks just like her and like 6 years older, do I think its gonna lead anywhere no and that's a h e double hockey stick no maybe wrong but I dont think I am. Dont want to reveal more. Just like the other one who was into sports. 

I'm guessing they're getting to know me and oddly enough both had looked similar to the one I still like the control room supe. Damn even though the other one doesn't talk to me anymore that's how I imagine how the conversation would flow its weird and dumb I see them I see her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To