You Could Say I Don't Like People

Let me give you an example

My manager's except for my direct, very fake, seem like the people who would deceive you or talk behind you're back but thats everyone.

People I've met they either try to avoid talking to you by acting like they're talking on the phone or texting, look first impression is everything, but, what happened to "don't judge books by they're cover"

Funny story today at work i had this one dude trying to protect this girl i like in returns, everytime I'd go near (once to leave and once because i forgot my keys) and she'd be alone he'd come running back, yeah like I'm going to mess with her. I don't need that headache she's already perceived me as something so I'm not gonna fight that.

Then i got one girl whose being nice but i don't know what the intentions are and another who talked about sports and philly and abruptly quit.

For one of the few times I sat with people and yeah it was cool interacting but I felt out of place.

Did I do stupid shit in the past that might of gotten to this workplace, maybe, do I care? No, I could care less, hell the management didn't even ask me to go to the xmas party i signed up by myself. I'm just they're to do a job and thats it.

And if I were really trying to get a girl from there it would be that coordinator blonde chick I'd go after tall with the clacky heels. I'd go after her because I truly think she has a perception that she's better than the warehouse workers, and I would want to know how high class she is along with the other chicks she works with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To