A Captains Intuition That Was Right (still bothers me)

Lets call this a previous series of events without going into too much detail, long story short the end game of those events didn't end well and I possibly could have course corrected it way early on had I known where this person was from originally. See I had an inclination a familiarization just by the way this person carried themselves. It was very reminiscent to the Midwest I'm talking the center states. Either I was blind or had messed it up from the start. The feeling that I have now is that I could have corrected it by just talking and bringing up where I grew up. Overtime I feel I could have made a friend or an acquaintance. I also feel this would of opened me up to the rest of the staff because I believe that they might have had similar backgrounds. Long story short I could've been there right now as a part of the regular staff instead I'm continuing to just do the grind and trying to find a situation similar to that again. This opportunity I had could have propelled me to something I've always wanted to do. The whole "permanent" staff was like this person and I didn't bother to talk to them instead I talked to someone who was full of themselves in my eyes. I found out something now I never should have found out, did not have a good day today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To