Whats The Point

Ever think to yourself waking up each morning to go to work "whats the point?" what does this accomplish? Why make money? Why does it matter? I think that I'm not going to lie especially when you're a recluse yet you do this everyday. I look at positives like for instance my main job is simple I do one task and thats it, no one bothers me unless I make a mistake. Its better than security especially contract security, yet I want to go back into that field working for a university or something thats not contracted. Why? Maybe its personal maybe I want to prove people wrong who knows if it will happen though. I'm not shy to say this, security is a thankless job and you get handed a lot of unwanted tasks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To