Dropping Bad Habits

So recently I decided to get off of booze. Before this I was drinking on a regular basis, sometimes weekends sometimes on the weekday. Now I'm feeling congestion, sleeplessness, etc. Its amazing what alcohol can do to the body. The reason why I'm choosing to stop it (except for the occasional night out which i rarely happens since I don't have any friends to do that with anyways) is because I feel it makes a negative impact on me and it alters me. I want to feel again (in the mind) and that's whats happening right now I'm thinking more clearly. Feeling mean something to me again whether its a horrible or a good feeling I know that doesn't make sense but that's how I feel right now. I want to keep it this way just like how I do it when I visit Vegas or my trip from a couple of months ago in the KC Metro area I had 0 alcohol and had fun. Maybe I should focus on getting a friend or two maybe I shouldn't, the way I read myself is I'm better off alone (just like if I were to do my dream job I'd do it better alone).

Side effect to this is I'm eating more sugar it seems but one step at a time the answer to that is greens and corn ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To