A Stein

Steins 1 liter with a big handle used to drink I'm talking about the glass ones. Then you have the decorative ones which are sold to tourists who don't know any better and Germans for very special occasions. Google "Oktoberfest is in September" and you get this:

"Held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, it is a 16- to 18-day folk festival running from mid or late September to the first Sunday in October, with more than six million people from around the world attending the event every year."

Interesting right? People in the US don't realize this we are ignorant somewhat of culture and adopt as if it were our own then put our own stupid spin like St. Patrick's Day and "Danny Boy" that's not a celebration song whatsoever why is it sung in many bars on that day its dumb here's the song pay attention to the song its very depressing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ppdB6JX99Q

Anyways, I realized I've never enjoyed Oktoberfest so I will be enjoying a beer in mid October well after Oktoberfest so is the US in my German Style guesthouse beer glass (look it up if you care). I said I'd be cutting back on drinking this means I will occasionally drink and not stupidly fast as I use to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To