interesting

Interesting that I find myself in a situation where people do not bother me at work I dont bother them its zing and zang great. Would I like to talk and get to know people sure but that causes way more trouble
Besides when you have dudes in your own department telling you the girl you like don't like you tends to be an issue although I just ignore it (use to talk to this person on a regular basis). Doesn't matter to me

Which leads me to believe and this is how I act is you do your job take advantage of OT if offered then go home, no worry, no questioning  or no exertion of climbing up the company ladder. That I can live with will I be here a long time, I dont know I'd like to think I'd find something better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To