Christmas the Right Way

Alone with no one just peace and tranquility and maybe a bit of gaming (I know I'm a grown ass adult). The reason I say this is simple I don't annoyed or bothered. Sure its lonely I get that and if I had friends or a relationship I may be singing a different tune but its good to unwind. My Christmas was going to Vegas to see a show, a game and a couple of museums. Plus when i went back to Christmas last year lets just say without going into detail there was very bad luck. For some reason when I go to Vegas I always have luck (not winning I didn't even gamble this last trip rather that everything will run smoothly) not to say i don't watch my back you have to especially on the strip.

I make the best of it, seeing everything else that could happen, it could be worse and I do not live a bad life so far. The only drawback is the loneliness and I'm use to that now, a girl had told me back in Leavenworth Kansas in Jr High that I'd be alone I wont have friends and will always be a loner (she did not say those exact words but that's what the jist of it was) Boy she was smart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To