Well... the Drinks

So I figured I'd get some Boulevard brewing which has some interesting tasting beers and a mass variety. I don't usually get beer or alcohol in fact before this I didn't get any beer for about 3 weeks. My experience of drinking again has got me realizing one thing. This beer that I'm drinking is poison, not only has it got me crashing at unexpected times when I'm drowsy. But, as far as bloating and congestion not to mention the trouble breathing especially laying down all though this might be acid reflux and heartburn (might also be from hot food) makes me realize I'm better off without it completely. Even in moderation I can't handle this stuff anymore not to mention the hangover after you stop and wake up in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To