Post Vegas

Taught me one thing....
You don't have to Gamble
You don't have to Drink
To have fun in good ole vegas.

For the same expense you'd be paying for drinking and gambling you can pay for shows

For instance I usually gamble when I go to Vegas, instead of spending it on gambling I put it toward a show and a hockey game.

Of course I used myvegas and went to a wax museum and went to a fort up in the north of vegas as well as Goodsprings and Primm.

I was never bored and always busy. In fact I should've booked one more day because I could have went to more suburbs and museums.

Thought about seeing the Mob Museum and Neon Museum and decided that its too much. For instance 4 or some years ago the Neon Museum was 12 dollars, now its over 20 dollars. To me its too expensive.

After the trip was over I said "I should of done this a long time ago"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To