overlooking the dbacks

I get I should forget about and move on, screwed any chance of working for mlb teams

however, I do want to address something I said
I had my theories and told three people about them, one I never should've really told.
Now looking back on it I never should of said anything, not because of the consequences nor the shunning but because it wasn't the time and made me look bitter.
It very well could have been true.
When I did that, I knew it got around those people can't keep there mouths shut and it was gonna get around
I still feel bad about that even though its done weird.

Edit: I will say this and i believe this to be true I never had a chance at full time I had a feeling that they played me and I think I'm right on this, thats not to say that there weren't people who didn't want me to succeed because there were. There were many verbal and non verbal cues that i looked back on plus I had conveyed my goal to the wrong people. Which in the end you can't trust people and you should keep your mouth shut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong direction In Korean Diplomacy: The change in the Unification ministry

Beautiful Places I've Been To